Monday, December 21, 2009

Working on a couple of Christmas gifts


loud girl outfit, originally uploaded by pearljamfanatic.

This is going to be wrapped up and put under the tree. She'd get it anyway, but it's fun to have more presents to open, huh?

The fabric is from Chez Ami and I used the Ottobre 6/07 issue again - same pattern as the last shirt (which I just noticed I didn't blog here), but with a hood. I also modified it to have faux layered sleeves and I bound the sleeve edges. The leggings are also in that issue.

Transformers Decepticon applique

This is a preview of what I'm making for the boy. I haven't sewed him any clothes in a while, so hopefully he'll like this shirt once it's done. He told me he likes the Transformers Decepticons (the bad guys!) which was good for me because their symbol looked easier to applique. LOL

No comments: