Thursday, August 6, 2009

Birthday clothes

I've been neglecting this blog way too much. I have several items that I've yet to photograph and post. I'll try harder!

Today I managed to get some pictures of the birthday clothes I made for the kids. They are turning 6 this weekend and it has become an annual tradition for me to applique their age on a shirt for them and take a picture. It's neat to compare year to year and see how much they've grown and changed.

Here are the shirts for this year. I was a little lazy and bought the tees from Hobby Lobby. I can't believe the size I bought for the boy is already almost too small. Yikes!



I also made some matching shorts for the girl using some Chez Ami fabric and the Little Smarty Pants pattern by Favorite Things. These are the second pair I've made - of course I haven't yet taken a photo of the first pair. I really enjoy this pattern because I think it's more stylish than any of the other shorts patterns I have.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I love seeing their birthday t-shirts every year :) They are getting so big!!
I love the shorts too, I wish I had the patience to work out patterns lol.